- Congratulations is not how you should begin an e-mail to me about your shitty credit card offer, Paypal. We both know I have awful credit, so why do you even fucking bother?
- My interview at the bakery went really exceptionally well. I should hear something back in a few days. By the end of the interview the head baker was totally talking about me helping develop some new artisan breads for their product line though. If you need me I’ll be over here curled up on the floor clutching the cats to my chest while sobbing and singing radio by lana del ray.
- My third class was cancelled due to thundersnow which I guess is a meteorological phenomena worth canceling class over? I don’t know. I spent my surprise free time eating doughnuts and napping. No regrets/YOLO.
- I haven’t had a cigarette in two weeks. I have absolutely no desire to, either. If I wasn’t saving up to move to Florida this year I would probably just have piles of cash laying everywhere. That’s how fucking expensive cigarettes are nowadays.
- If bakeries are anything like restaurants, I will get the shit out of this job. I am so stupidly enthusiastic about cooking that it always gets me hired. However when it comes to baking I take enthusiasm to the next level. Steam injected oven? Hobart mixer? No, I’m not crying. That’s just my face water coming out.
- I’m getting married in less than six months and I’m so excited that sometimes I just yell from one room to another “MATT! WE’RE GONNA GET MARRIED!” and he yells back “YEAH, I KNOW!”
So thankful for the magic that’s been surrounding me lately.
Some photos of Miley in Vogue Germany
Seriously though, doesn’t this look exactly like Madonna?
tbh still waiting for louisa may alcott to make her beyond the grave confession that laurie/amy was a mistake
You don’t need spoils of suitors. You only need one; if he’s the right one.
Late at night my mind would come alive with voices and stories and friends as dear to me as any in the real world. I gave myself up to it, longing for transformation.
I wish there was a codeword for “you sprung that plan on me too last-minute and I didn’t have enough time to mentally prepare myself” because I feel kinda bad when someone spontaneously invites me to do something and I’m just like no no no no I need wARNING I have to have enough time to build up my social energy